What You Should Know About North Lake Tahoe Ski Resort with a possibility of Fast Kawasaki Jet Ski on South Lake Tahoe | Whipping It On South Lake Tahoe
If you are a fan of skiing, you should definitely go to North Lake Tahoe, as it offers some of the best skiing in the world. Yet, it is not difficult to choose a ski resort since most of them have good quality. Below are some tips for you:
1. Squaw Valley: Probably has the best terrain in the Tahoe Basin. Amazing facilities (being that it hosted the olympics in 1960). If you like steep terrain, this resort is for you. As for cons, it can be a bit pricey if you don’t have a season pass. Typical day rates are in the upper $ 80s.
2. Alpine Meadows: The terrain is similar to Squaw Valley. Amazing views of the surrounding mountains. And the best part of Alpine is it has more of a local vibe and it is cheaper than many of the other resorts around Lake Tahoe. Often, you can find good deals for Alpine. Keep your eyes open in the supermarkets and ski shops.
3. Northstar at Tahoe: This resort is more of a family resort. If you’re into the really steep and deep skiing, Northstar probably isn’t for you. But if you want to have a great time with the family, Northstar has a quant village and lots of fun runs for any ability level.
4. Sugarbowl: This is one of the first ski resorts in the Tahoe Basin. It’s definitely a classic. Good terrain for any ability, reasonable prices, good views, its got it all.
5. Homewood: A small ski resort on the west shore. Doesn’t have much expert terrain or variety but it does blow out the other ski resorts in one category: the view. Homewood has the best views of the lake out of any Tahoe ski resort.
These are just some of my favorites. There are many more around the Tahoe area, but I would encourage you to check out one of these. Have fun out there!
Terry Barbery is a real estate agent for Incline Village Realty. You can see some of his property listings at Incline Village Realty.
Fast Kawasaki Jet Ski on South Lake Tahoe | Whipping It On South Lake Tahoe. If you enjoy let me know and Leave a LIKE. Samsung Galaxy 5 Recorded this through a sleeve that I attached To the back of my Jet Ski.
Follow me on Twitter – http://twitter.com/jaybrandon4981
Follow me on Twicth – http://www.twitch.tv/jaybrandon4981
Follow me on Blogger – http://jaybrandon.blogspot.com/
Music By – Http://www.youtube.com/RedHookNoodles
Great YouTubers I Watch if You Have Time Check Them Out:
BattleRaven11 ( Part of Our Crew )
Mrguitar808 ( Part of Our Crew and #1 Source for Nuclear’s )
Xjawx ( Pro Call of Duty Player )
402thunder402 ( Keeps it real in his commentaries )
Blackxworm ( Funny as shit SIR SIR )
Jahova ( Part of the crew that does funny group Colabs )
Whiteboy7thst ( Dolphin Diver and Original Troller expert )
Pewdiepie ( Funny at doing scary lets Plays )
Wingsofremdeption ( Great Commentaries Great complainer )
KyrSpeedy ( master at messing with people in Call of Duty )
NobodyEpic ( Sings some pretty funny Call of Duty Songs )
Swoozie ( Funny Vlogger )
NigaHiga ( First person i started watching and OG Youtuber )
AtheneWins ( Does great charity Work )
KillerKeemStar ( Great Troller Drama Alert founder )
OnlyUsemeBlade ( Chill guy and good commentator )
Ali-A aka Matriox ( Gets you Trailers and Info when you need it )
Syndicate Project ( Pro Zombie Solo Player #1 Source for Zombies )
Video Rating: 5 / 5
View of Lake Tahoe from Heavenly Mountain Resort
Image by Vancour
View of Lake Tahoe from Heavenly Mountain Resort.
To read my top 5 things to do at Heavenly in the summer, check out my blog on Snow.com –